Location : Bangkok (Chatuchak) or Hua Hin (Nong Kae)
Duties and Responsibilities :
A good researcher should have a high level of focus, analytical skills, curiosity and intuition. The researcher will use online research techniques on a broad range of professional and official databases as well as the wider internet. They should be able to quickly assimilate and analyse media resources for relevance, and extract references with information relevant to an investigation. The extracted information will be presented in a pre-prepared template and any red flags or areas of concern should be highlighted. Non-English language references will need to be translated to English and a brief summary of all of the findings also provided. Researchers will also search out key websites and databases that will provide additional assistance to future investigations.
– Fluent Thai language Skills;
– Fluent English language Skills;
– Bachelor Degree ideally in English Literature, Journalism, Law (Degree from an overseas University is desirable) – practical experience will be considered in lieu of academic qualifications;
– Ability to read and write in a third language would be beneficial;
– Ability to work independently with a high degree of conscientiousness;
– THAI CITIZEN (however locally married foreigners will be considered)
Work experience :
The position is entry-level and consequently the following are preferred but not requirements:
– Candidates with 1 – 3 years of professional-level investigative and/or research experience;
– Candidates with a working knowledge and understanding of due diligence procedures;
– Candidates with a familiarity with keyword and internet search techniques (such as Boolean logic searches) as well as an understanding of the dark web.
Asia Diligence is an equal opportunity employer.